For complete form management solution, quizzes, surveys, data collection, payment / cost estimation and user feedback of all kinds.
eForm (Previously FSQM Pro) is an advanced and flexible form builder that can be integrated into your existing WordPress site. This is a complete form management solution, for quizzes, surveys, data collection, payment / cost estimation and user feedback of all kinds.
With the quick and easy drag and drop form builder, you can build unlimited forms and manage them from your admin dashboard. All submissions are stored in your eForm database, so you can view, track, analyze and act on the data you have captured. A user portal also allows registered users to review and track their submissions.
We have integrated eForm with the best in class e-mail newsletter providers and payment services, for even greater flexibility and security.
The mathematical tools will help you estimate cost and finalize payments. For quizzes you have a separate scoring system, so collect payment before you calculate and show the scoring certificate to users.
This robust and comprehensive form builder is the perfect combination of style and functionality: packed with all the elements you need, while clean and elegant to use.
With the simple and intuitive drag and drop form builder, you don’t need any coding experience. (But if you know your way around CSS you can enter your custom code directly into the form settings.)
The builder has four sections to help you fully customize your form:
With version 3.5 we have completely reshaped all our form elements with over 38 material inspired themes, which includes both light and dark color schemes.
We even have a customizer from where you can pick your color and create your own theme.
All previous themes has been deprecated and removed. If your forms were using one, it will be upgraded automatically.
We plan to revamp Bootstrap theme and add more skins in future.
eForm v3.5 comes with a new form element, called Repeatable Element.
You can use this to give users option to add more “rows” to the form. Every repeatable element can have any number of elements from radio, checkboxes, dropdowns or texts.
Given the option, your users can repeat the grouped elements in any number they want.
Of course we have provided configuration for limiting repeats between a minimum and a maximum value.
You can now assign scores and ranks to your users, based on their submissions (for example, for score-based quizzes). Adding score-able elements is quick and easy, and the system will automatically generate the total score for each user. For freetype answers, you can review and manually assign scores so that these can also be taken into account.
You can view the scores and rankings from your dashboard, and you may also choose to allow users to view the results from their portal. Based on the scores, you can automatically assign different designations to users (eg. “rookie” or “expert” etc.), and can configure your form so that a different message is displayed, depending on the user’s score breakdown. This can also be useful for tailoring user notification e-mails, or to send targeted e-mails to users of a certain ranking/designation.
Correct and incorrect answers can be highlighted in the user’s e-mail notification and trackback page, when they review their submission. You can even allow users to download a printable certificate, with the help of the Exporter addon.
With eForm v3.6 you can let your user login, register, update metadata and/or submit guest blogging from eForm. All of the elements would be themed properly and would look nice and seamless within your website.
The integration registration and guest blogging effectively allows you to let your users register and submit a guest blog at the same time. If the user is already registered and logged-in then eForm would not show the registration fields.
You can also add custom meta values from other eForm elements while doing a registration or simply update meta values for logged-in users. Read more about it here.
With the release of v3.6.2 it is completely possible to create and manage an user profile form which would:
Please read this article to learn more.
As you add elements in the form builder, you can set their initial state as “shown” or “hidden”. You can then configure your form to be responsive to each user, and new elements can be shown or hidden according to their previous answers.
Simply define each of your elements (eg. as a Multiple Choice Question or Feedback & Upload) and apply your own rules to any element or group. Multiple logics can be combined for more complex personalization.
Conditional logic and conditional validation rules ensure that your forms are smart, relevant and effective, saving you and your users time and collecting the data you really want.
We have included a Mathematical Evaluator element, which allows you to calculate complex formulas instantly. You can drag this feature from the elements list in the form builder and add it to your form. Input your own formulas, and the mathematical evaluator will do the rest!
You can either assign numerical values to existing elements (eg. prices for items), or use numerical elements so that the user has to enter or choose a numerical value (eg. a rating).
With eForm form builder, you can request that users upload files as part of their submission by simply dragging and dropping the file over the form. Every file upload generates a unique identification number, through which further actions can be taken.
The file uploader is fully secure and will not accept any potentially harmful or risky files. When a user uploads a file it is stored in your
wp-content/upload directory, and not in our plugin directory, so it is automatically protected by your own security settings.
With the help of eForm mathematical evaluators and numeric elements, you can easily create complex and also simple cost estimator forms. Take numeric values from MCQs and sum it up or enter your own arithmetic formula to estimate cost.
Once estimation is complete, use the eForm Payment System or Built-in WooCommerce integration to collect payment.
Check our demo for a range of cost estimators & payment forms.
All user submissions are stored in your database, so you have complete access through your admin dashboard and can view, sort and/or edit the data any time you want. You can also choose to give registered users the ability to browse and edit their own submission through a portal page.
All forms are submitted securely, and spam bots will always be ignored, so you can be sure that you are capturing genuine feedback/data from your users. For added security, you can add a captcha element from the form builder.
From your admin page, you can view and configure detailed statistics, charts, graphs and graphics to interpret your captured data. Browse submissions in detail, view summaries, and run in-depth reports and analysis using survey analytic tools. You can also export the reports or CSV using the Exporter Addon.
If you just want a CSV of submissions, then with eForm v3.4 you do not need to get the exporter add-on. You can just get this functionality built-in.
Our beautiful and responsive notification e-mails are clean and minimalist in design, so you can personalize them to suit your own branding style. Easily change the logo, form header image and e-mail accent color from your admin dashboard.
You can then fully customize the notification message – for example, you may want to thank users for taking your quiz or survey, and let them know how to log in, view their submission, or take another quiz.
You can also set up admin notification e-mails and configure your settings from the dashboard.
eForm is fully integrated with the best e-mail marketing tools: Campaign Monitor, Get Response, Aweber and MailChimp. E-mail addresses are saved in your eForm database, so it’s easy to send targeted marketing to particular groups of users.
It is also possible to hide notification email and show a payment retry link for incomplete or unpaid submissions. This is great for creating paid and certified quizzes.
We have also integrated our form builder with both PayPal and Stripe, so that you can take fast and secure payments. Use the simple toggle on your admin dashboard to enable one or more payment systems, enter a mathematical formula for calculating the total, and set the currency code.
Customize product names, numbers and invoice IDs, and the form builder also allows for custom coupon codes for discounts.
eForm v3.4 has taken the payment option a step further by integration with the very popular WooCommerce plugin.
With eForm you can modify the price of any existing WooCommerce product on the go (depending on any mathematical element) and automatically add product attributes to the order. The attributes are generated from the variables you have used on the mathematical formula.
Once the form is submitted, the user is taken to the cart or checkout page for completing payment.
Check our knowledgebase to learn how to easily setup WooCommerce integration.
eForm v3.5 now has the ability to send data to custom URLs. You can choose any elements from your form and send its data through a custom parameter of your choice. You can even change the HTTP method to GET or POST. This works good for SSL too.
Many form elements can now have default values set. These include, single options, multiple options, thumbnails, dropdowns & freetype elements.
Moreover freetype elements can have their state as readonly. You can read more about it here.
We understand that reading through heaps of documentation can be tedious and time-consuming, so you’ll see a help icon beside every element in the form builder to guide you through the features you want to use.
With many exciting new features:
Before purchasing, please make sure your server meets the following minimum requirements:
Since version 2.x, the pro plugin can work in parallel with the free plugin. However, the pro plugin will not import any data from the free plugin, so if you wish to, you must do so manually. It is recommended that you delete the free plugin before installing the pro, as you will no longer need it.
It is not possible for us to make the plugin compatible with every theme on the market. If your theme has followed the WordPress standard of coding, then this plugin will definitely work.
Some reasons why the plugin might not work with certain themes:
Whatever the reason, it is not a standard way to change any of the default inbuilt WordPress files. If the form does not seem to work with your theme, please open a thread in our Support Forum. We will assist you with contacting the developer of your incompatible theme/plugin to fix the problem. We have also published a series of troubleshooters, which may come in handy.
Please refer to the working admin demo to see the exact features you will be getting, before you buy. If you think we have overlooked a valuable feature, you can open a thread on our Support Forum. If we see that the feature is really important to the community, then we will do our best to add it to a future version.
* Add: Centralized file management system * Add: Auto Save Option (server side)
* Add: reCaptcha Support * Add: Conditional Administrative Email * Add: Vertical Slider * Add: RTL Support (beta) * Add: Quantity modifier for WooCommerce * Add: Custom attributes for WooCommerce * Add: Confirm option before resetting a form * Add: Alternate dark color scheme for submit button * Add: Days calculation in mathematical evaluator * Add: Prefill from post metadata * Add: Option to change correct answer color * Add: Equals to validation option for freetype elements * Add: Option to remove icons from repeatable elements * Add: Option to change payment gateway labels * Improvement: Admin can edit hidden field value * Improvement: Form Builder now works under iPad * Improvement: Various cosmetic improvements * Fixed: 100-109% scoring breakdown in stat shortcode * Fixed: Share description for twitter, pinterest & g+ works correctly
* Add: Postman Plugin Compatibility * Fixed: DatePicker now does not change theme styling of website * Fixed: Don't show captcha when just viewing the form
* Added: Option to add more WooCommerce attributes from element * Added: Option to change WooCommerce cart quantity by user input * Added: Thumbselect now have subtle shadow * Updated: Optimize form builder for iPad view * Fixed: Issue with datetimepicker & validation * Fixed: Issue with spinner elements & validation * Fixed: Cookie related issue
* Improved: Significant performance increase when resetting form * Fixed: Change WooCommerce product ID input to spinner * Fixed: Change WooCommerce Math Elem ID input to spinner * Fixed: Cateogry not showing up in some cases
* Added: Option to disable slider tooltips * Fixed: Issue with the theme customizer
* Fixed: A bug in elements settings merge ( for new settings vars )
* Fixed: Form Category incorrect count
* Added: Length, contains and does not contain conditional logic for single range element
* Added: Form Builder Settings Window will stay fixed * Added: Few more template forms * Fixed: Conditional Logic issue with dropdown elements * Updated: Modified the admin UI a little * Fixed: Form Builder UI issue on small devices
* Updated: Clean up main plugin file * Added: A debugging function for future development * Fixed: Fixed magic quote issue with new form wizard
* Added: New appearance options for thumbnail selector * Added: Cursor for signature element * Added: Mathematical Column selector for range elements * Added: MCQ elements can get values from User meta & URL parameter * Added: Option to align main container heading * Fixed: Bug on mathematical element and repeatable element
* Added: Array type compatibility with freetype elements getting values from meta * Changed: "Stored in DB" to "Primary" like Primary First Name, Primary Email to avoid confusion * Fixed: Admin form builder issue with deleter animation * Fixed: Issue with material JS executing earlier of eForm UI JS
* Added: User Meta Updater in WP Core Integration * Added: Color option for jSignature * Added: Delay option for auto progressing forms * Fixed: Upload issue in WP MultiSite setup
* Fixed: Changed old name under admin notification email * Fixed: Changed old URL under WP Plugin URI
* Added: Defaults for MCQ elements: single option, multiple options, dropdown, thumbselect and some other elements * Added: Defaults for freetype elements * Added: Readonly state for freetype elements * Added: URL parameter & User meta based value for freetype elements * Added: Date, time & datetime picker to repeatable * Fixed: Popup issue on apple devices
* Improved: Cookie JS * Improved: Admin side styling * Improved: Meta values can now return variables from userdata object
* Added: Responsiveness with jetpack and WP oEmbed video elements * Added: Option to not show shadow for non-wrapped form under normal appearance * Added: Styled container settings for richtext * Added: Cookie based limitation * Added: Option to show how many submissions left for total submission limitation * Improved: Appearance of tabs in tabular layout * Improved: datepicker element won't show keyboard for touch devices * Improved: Styling for widget based forms and optimization for small widgets * Improved: Dropdown element has same height as input * Improved: Matrix radio/checkboxes has same height as input/dropdown * Improved: Make toggle states optional * Improved: Floating & Column nested layout * Improved: Give proper styling to collapsible & styled container elements * Improved: CSS Reset for better theme compatibility * Improved: Better action/hook/filter integration with login form to make most of third-party plugins work * Fixed: input-field margin for conditional other elements * Fixed: Password element floating label issue * Fixed: Score value would come in if form has score * Fixed: Single/Multi Option appearance for centered layout * Fixed: jSignature issue with abrupt resize event * Fixed: iziModal iframe overflow issue * Fixed: popup form enqueue issue
* Improved: Console message about eForm * Fixed: Issue with matrix dropdown and value class * Fixed: Issue with Form Builder Settings Event * Fixed: Uploader styling of admin end * Fixed: Issue with datepicker & jQuery UI Slider dependency
* Introduced Material Inspired Form Themes * Introduced theme customizer * Added Repeatable Fields * Refreshed Admin Interface * Better Form Builder
* Added: Material Inspired 38 themes with customizer * Added: Guest post element can have custom post meta and post status * Added: Column identifier in mathematical elements * Added: Round floating CTA type popup * Added: Better modal for Popups * Added: Admin remakrs and submission ID in user portal * Added: Bottom positioned progressbar * Added: Scoring information in CSV Export * Added: Custom URL based integration * Improved: Admin interface and form builder * Improved: Conditional elements will have values restored to default when being shown * Improved: Omit all admin side links if email being sent on behalf of user * Added: Conditional WooCommerce Product ID * Added: Icons to textarea type elements * Added: Option to hide labels on elements * Added: Option to freely navigate through tabs * Added: Auto-adjusting options column * Added: Implement select2 for dropdowns * Added: Multivalue supporting dropdowns * Added: Row and strip type appearance for mathematical fields * Added: Option for iconbuttons to open link in new tab or popup * Added: View button on password element * Added: Other field reference and day arithmetic for datepicker validation * Added: SEO improvement for standalone forms * Added: Option for conditional redirection
* Introduced WooCommerce Integration * Introduced WordPress Core Integration for Login, Registration & Guest Blogging * Added more Form & User Statistics Shortcodes
* Added: Basic Export Functionality for CSV download of submissions * Added: Interval and manual save for larger forms * Added: User and form statistics shortcodes * Added: Option to hide submission for incomplete payment forms * Added: New hidden fields element * Added: WooCommerce Integration with product mapping * Added: Tooltip support for form and container elements * Updated: POPUP & blank target functionality for iconmenu element * Updated: Option to hide stopwatch * Updated: Option to disable scrolling to progress message & success message * Fixed: Payment retry form issues with selected gateways * Fixed: Translation issue on standalone page * Fixed: Designer theme header issue * Fixed: Trackback page trends issue
* Added: New form-elements-values class to get simplified string or array values of submission * Added: Envato Market Plugin updater for easier update * Added: Internal upgrade method in install class for better upgradation flow * Added: Bring back PHP 5.3 compatibility * Update: Campaign Monitor SDK to support PHP 7 * Improved: Some DB queries with HAVING clause for performance boost * Improved: New Form menu will replace URL to edit page when a form is being saved the first time * Fixed: Error handling in main form script ( JS )
Updated: Backend Color Scheme
Added: Form Leaderboard functionality Added: Reports & Analysis can now configure chart type, legend and ticks. Added: Other elements in Reports & Analysis. Added: Defaults for newly added elements. Added: Reports filtering options. Added: Format strings to admin subject. Added: Option to exclude elements and other details in summary table. Added: Option to include additional email headers. Added: Option to make countUp inside mathematical evaluator optional. Added: Icon option for matrix dropdown element. Added: Option to make scroll to invalid elements optional. Added: Option for automatic decimal points in mathematical evaluator. Added: Option to hide mathematical evaluator in front-end. Added: Option to reset the form after submission. Added: Trends widget functionality. Added: Reports Filtering functionality w.r.t user meta, URL track, users etc. Added: %FORMNAME%, %SITENAME% is format strings. Added: Option for adding just reply-to in admin notification to play nice with Yahoo. Updated: Designation can now be set based on negative score. Updated: Redirection notice appear in a better way. Updated: Trends shortcode generator revamp. Updated: Revamped email limitation and IP limitation message. Updated: Location Picker would now use admin specified API key for google compliance. Fixed: Form autoscroll not working inside popup forms. Fixed: Scroll to any container inside form now obeys offset value. Fixed: Hackish implementation of VC compatibility. Fixed: File uploader extension issue. Fixed: Thumbnail making issue with PDF. Fixed: Bug of referer field on multisite. Fixed: Edit button doesn't show up on tb page if Print Summary is disabled. Fixed: Cosmetic issue with matrix feedback elements. Fixed: Droppable element duplicates do not let elements to get added. Fixed: Slider & Range validation issue. Fixed: Issue with conditional does not equal and does not contain. Fixed: Duplicating DB elements issue. Fixed: z-index issue on timer and popup form. Fixed: Some cosmetic issues in bootstrap theme. Fixed: User Portal responsive CSS issue.
Updated: Complete rewrite of reports JS. Updated: Auto-select preferred payment gateway when conditionally shown. Updated: Report JS should loop over elements instead of data. Fixed: Use wp_unslash instead of stripslashes_deep for future compatibility. Fixed: Do not use trigger in jQuery.fn.val() chain. Fixed: Resolved eForm and Customizer issue. Fixed: Do not replace the %TRACKLINK% directly in redirect URL. Fixed: Make array creation a priority for proper looping inside report generator.
Please check the
changelog file for detailed changelog and file changes.
Thank you for your interest in WP eForm Plugin. The following Tools were used during the development of this project.
|Last Update||April 13, 2017, 7:59 am|
|Compatible Browsers||IE10, IE11, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome, Edge|
|Compatible With||WooCommerce 2.6.x, WooCommerce 2.5, bbPress 2.5.x, bbPress 2.4.x, bbPress 2.3.x, Bootstrap 3.x, Bootstrap 2.3.x, Bootstrap 2.2.2, Bootstrap 2.2.1, Bootstrap 2.1.1, Bootstrap 2.1.0, Bootstrap 2.0.4, Bootstrap 2.0.3, Bootstrap 2.0.2, Bootstrap 2.0.1, Bootstrap 2.0, Foundation 6, Foundation 5, Foundation 4|
|Software Version||WordPress 4.7.x, WordPress 4.6.1, WordPress 4.6, WordPress 4.5.x, WordPress 4.5.2, WordPress 4.5.1, WordPress 4.5, WordPress 4.4.2, WordPress 4.4.1, WordPress 4.4|